Goodrich Petroleum Announces Conference Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2020 Financial Results
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON, Feb. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE American: GDP) (the "Company") today announced that it will hold a conference call on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 10:00 am central time to discuss fourth quarter and year-end 2020 financial results.
To access the conference call, domestic participants should dial as follows:
PARTICIPANT DIAL IN (TOLL FREE):
PARTICIPANT INTERNATIONAL DIAL IN:
Canada Toll Free
Participant Elite Entry Number: 6391857
Participants will need this Elite Entry number in order to join the conference. The Company encourages participants to dial in 10-15 minutes early to join the conference. The Company will also post a slide deck on its fourth quarter and year-end financial results on its website at http://goodrichpetroleumcorp.investorroom.com/presentations.
Participants may also access the live audio webcast of the conference call through the following web link: https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/937/40151 or by accessing the webcast through the investor relations section of the Company's website.
A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available approximately one hour after the end of the conference call. Domestic participants accessing the telephonic replay should dial 1 (877) 344-7529 and international participants should dial 1 (412) 317-0088. The replay access code will be 10152712.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/goodrich-petroleum-announces-conference-call-to-discuss-fourth-quarter-and-year-end-2020-financial-results-301232782.html
SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fusion Pharmaceuticals Announces Preclinical Combination Data Demonstrating Enhanced Efficacy in Multiple Preclinical Tumor Models
- Blueprint Medicines Presents Preclinical Data Highlighting Broad Precision Therapy Research Pipeline at AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Sysmex Inostics Presents Data at AACR Demonstrating SafeSEQ NGS Liquid Biopsy Delivers Equivalent Performance to the Extensively Clinically Validated OncoBEAM dPCR Technology for NSCLC Patients