Golden Nugget Online Gaming to Hold Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call on March 23, 2021
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON, March 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Golden Nugget Online Gaming, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNOG) (the "Company") today announced it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2020 after the market close on Tuesday, March 23, 2021. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss its results on the same day beginning at 4:00 p.m. CDT.
To access the conference call, please dial (720) 452-9102 and reference confirmation code 8375099. A replay of the conference call will be available on the Company's website https://www.gnoginc.com/
Golden Nugget Online Gaming is a leading online gaming company that is considered a market leader by its peers and was first to bring Live Dealer and Live Casino Floor to the United States online gaming market. GNOG was the recipient of 15 eGaming Review North America Awards, including the coveted "Operator of the Year" award in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
SOURCE Golden Nugget Online Gaming, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- CBIZ to Announce First-Quarter 2021 Results on April 29, 2021
- Walker & Dunlop Releases Latest Multifamily Market Analysis Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!