Gold Fields Limited: Results for the year ended 31 December 2021
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JOHANNESBURG, Feb. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Gold Fields Limited (NYSE: GFI) (JSE: GFI) announced normalised profit for year ended 31 December 2020 of US$879m (US$1.00 per share). This compared with normalised profit of US$343m (US$0.42 per share) for the year ended 31 December 2019.
A final dividend number 93 of 320 SA cents per share (gross) is payable on 15 March 2021, giving a total dividend for the year ended 31 December 2020 of 480 SA cents per share (gross).
Full results are available on the company website:
Avishkar NagaserTel: +27 11 562-9775Mobile: +27 82 312 8692Email : Avishkar.Nagaser@goldfields.com
Thomas MengelTel: +27 11 562 9849Mobile: +27 72 493 5170Email: Thomas.Mengel@goldfields.com
Sven LunscheTel: +27 11 562-9763Mobile: +27 83 260 9279Email : Sven.Lunsche@goldfields.com
About Gold Fields
Gold Fields is a globally diversified gold producer with nine operating mines in Australia, Peru, South Africa and West Africa (including the Asanko JV), as well as one project in Chile. We have total attributable annual gold-equivalent production of 2.2Moz, attributable gold-equivalent Mineral Reserves of 51.3Moz and Mineral Resources of 115.7Moz. Our shares are listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) and our American depositary shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
Sponsor: J.P. Morgan Equities South Africa (Pty) Ltd
SOURCE Gold Fields Limited
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galiano Gold Reports Preliminary Q1 2021 Operating Results
- Alzinova publishes the Annual Report for 2021
- Ontotext Platform 3.4 Brings Better Search and Aggregation in Knowledge Graphs