GoDaddy Hosting Free 'Beginner's Guide to AI for Small Business' Webinar
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
A recent GoDaddy survey revealed that just 33% of small business owners could explain what generative AI is to a friend. As part of GoDaddy's mission to make opportunity inclusive for all small businesses, this webinar is tailored specifically for small business owners with minimal AI knowledge. Attendees will leave the webinar with a better understanding of AI and how to utilize this rapidly evolving technology to help develop social media content, automate administrative tasks, speed up correspondence with customers, develop business growth plans, and much more.
Registration and additional information for the webinar can be found on GoDaddy's Event page at https://events.godaddy.com/events/details/godaddy-events-godaddy-events-presents-beginners-guide-to-ai-for-small-business/.
An archived replay of the event will also be available on GoDaddy's YouTube channel following the webinar.
GoDaddy helps millions of entrepreneurs globally start, grow, and scale their businesses. People come to GoDaddy to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and accept payments online and in-person. GoDaddy's easy-to-use tools help microbusiness owners manage everything in one place, and its expert guides are available to provide assistance 24/7. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/godaddy-hosting-free-beginners-guide-to-ai-for-small-business-webinar-301891372.html
SOURCE GoDaddy Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zetrix and Beitou Launch Digital ID & Driver's Licence Services on Blockchain
- BRAINSTORM CELL ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- TECNO Launches Three Pioneering Technologies at its Annual Future Lens 2023 Event
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!