Globe Life Inc. Declares Dividend
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MCKINNEY, Texas, March 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Globe Life Inc. (NYSE: GL) announced that its Board of Directors has raised the quarterly dividend to $.1975 per share on all of the outstanding common stock of the Company held of record as of the close of business of the Company's transfer agent on April 5, 2021. The dividend will be paid on April 30, 2021.
Globe Life Inc. is a holding company specializing in life and supplemental health insurance for "middle income" Americans marketed through multiple distribution channels including direct to consumer and exclusive and independent agencies.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/globe-life-inc-declares-dividend-301257033.html
SOURCE Globe Life Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Receives FDA Clearance and CE Mark for Next-Generation Phacoemulsification Machine, VERITAS™ Vision System
- Brigade Electronics provides its top five tips for choosing a vehicle camera system supplier
- Soulmia Launched Shopping Festival to Celebrate World Graphics Day: Embrace 'Yoursoulf Zone' with Graphics