Globant to Announce Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results on February 18th
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Oil rises above $67 in fifth day of gains on demand hopes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LUXEMBOURG, Feb. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native technology services company, today announced it will release results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31st, 2020 on Thursday, February 18th, 2021 after the close of regular market hours.
Following the release, Martin Migoya, Globant's CEO & co-founder, and Juan Urthiague, Globant's CFO, will discuss the results in a video conference call beginning at 4:30pm ET.
Video conference call access information is:https://more.globant.com/F4Q20EarningsCall
About Globant (NYSE: GLOB)We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.We have more than 14,300 employees and we are present in 16 countries working for companies like Google, Rockwell Automation, Electronic Arts and Santander, among others.We were recognized as a 2020 Worldwide Leader in CX Improvement by IDC MarketScape. We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford. We are a member of the Cybersecurity Tech Accord. For more information, please visit www.globant.com
Investor Relations Contact:Paula Conde & Amit Singh, Globantinvestors@globant.com+1 (877) 215-5230
Media Contact:Wanda Weigert, Globantpr@globant.com+1 (877) 215-5230
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Upgrades IQVIA Holdings (IQV) to Overweight, Street High PT, 'Expect Positive Reports'
- Study: Black People May Respond Differently to Common MS Therapy than White People
- Belcan and Allied Mission Group Approved for SBA Mentor-Protégé Program