Global Secure Web Gateways Industry (2020 to 2027) - Market Trajectory & Analytics
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DUBLIN, Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Secure Web Gateways - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. #
The publisher brings years of research experience to the 8th edition of this report. The 139-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.Global Secure Web Gateways Market to Reach $13.9 Billion by 2027Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Secure Web Gateways estimated at US$3.7 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$13.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 21% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Telecom & IT, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 21.6% CAGR and reach US$4.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the BFSI segment is readjusted to a revised 22.7% CAGR for the next 7-year period.The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 20.1% CAGRThe Secure Web Gateways market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.1 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2.4 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 20.1% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 18.9% and 18% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 15.3% CAGR.Government Segment to Record 20.2% CAGRIn the global Government segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 20% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$279.2 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$999.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$1.7 Billion by the year 2027. Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Dell Technologies
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Security Group - McAfee, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Sophos Ltd.
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro, Inc.
Key Topics Covered: I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPEII. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Secure Web Gateway Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVEIII. MARKET ANALYSISIV. COMPETITION
- Total Companies Profiled: 46
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gk255p
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Polte Announces Collaboration with Deutsche Telekom to Drive Massive IoT Location Technology
- The Elite Cars proudly announces its exclusive partnership of the Jetour brand in the United Arab Emirates
- Industry high 98% efficiency demonstrated by AImotive and Nextchip