Girl Scouts River Valleys Announces New Chief People Officer, Dr. Kevin Koobmeej Xiong
- Yen roars, bonds flinch as Japan teases rates shift
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Oil stages small recovery as weak economic outlook lingers
- Euro sags, yen jumps as investors bet on BOJ shift
- C3.ai reports mixed Q2 results, but talks up boost from pricing model revamp
In this role,
"Kevin will bring valuable knowledge, a fresh perspective, and innovation to River Valleys. He is a 'people first' leader who is comfortable bringing his whole self to work, which will encourage safe spaces for all our employees to do the same. I'm looking forward to what we will accomplish together," said CEO
He currently holds a position on the board of MoCHA, overseeing four charter schools in
Xiong, who started as River Valleys'
About Girl Scouts River Valleys
Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin River Valleys' work is supported by 6,500 volunteers who deliver the Girl Scout Leadership Experience to nearly 18,000 girls in southern
Girl Scouts River Valleys
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/girl-scouts-river-valleys-announces-new-chief-people-officer-dr-kevin-koobmeej-xiong-301935219.html
SOURCE Girl Scouts River Valleys
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- STAGWELL (STGW) BOLSTERS GLOBAL PRESENCE: ESTABLISHES LONDON HUB, AND APPOINTS JAMES TOWNSEND AS STAGWELL EMEA CEO AND RICK ACAMPORA AS GLOBAL CEO OF ASSEMBLY
- Sonoma, Calif., Chef Wins White Castle's Slider Showdown Recipe Contest
- Trickster, The 'King of Christmas Music', reacts, plus video hits 500K views on YouTube
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!