Genpact Works with AWS and Amazon Business to Redefine Insurance Claims Lifecycle
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close at fresh records on AI boost, easing yields
- Goldman removes Apple stock from 'US Conviction List - Directors' Cut'
- Boeing in talks to acquire Spirit AeroSystems, analysts discuss 'negative' financial benefits
- Stocks climb, yields fall as data supports rate cut bets
- Dell tops estimates on boost from AI-led server demand, shares jump premarket
Genpact's advanced pricing automation workflow integrates generative AI to accelerate claims submission process from weeks to days
Genpact is leveraging its extensive claims management expertise as well as Amazon Bedrock generative AI capabilities and Amazon Business procurement API integrations, including pricing information, to reduce the claims submission process from weeks to days. This initiative is streamlining replacement item identification and enabling more efficient and timely delivery of policyholder estimates. Amazon Bedrock is a fully managed service that provides access to foundation models (FMs) from leading AI companies through an application programming interface (API) to build and scale generative AI applications.
"AI is fundamentally reshaping the landscape of the insurance industry," said
Genpact is committed to delivering measurable value to its clients through ongoing innovation. In the future, the company plans to integrate additional AI services into the automated workflow to introduce enhanced features. These include real-time summaries of market values for claimed contents and optimal action recommendations for further processing.
For comprehensive information on Genpact's insurance services, visit: Genpact Insurance Services
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm delivering the outcomes that transform our clients' businesses and shape their future. We're guided by our real-world experience redesigning and running thousands of processes for hundreds of global companies. Our clients – including many in the Global Fortune 500 – partner with us for our unique ability to combine deep industry and functional expertise, leading talent, and proven methodologies to drive collaborative innovation that turns insights into action and delivers outcomes at scale. We create lasting competitive advantages for our clients and their customers, running digitally enabled operations and applying our Data-Tech-AI services to design, build, and transform their businesses. And we do it all with purpose. From
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/genpact-works-with-aws-and-amazon-business-to-redefine-insurance-claims-lifecycle-302001274.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoinEx Releases 1st Brand Video: Interpreting the Bitcoin Halving and "Less Is More" Philosophy
- The Sprott Family and Peter Grosskopf Partner Again to Launch Argo, a New Digital Gold Platform
- ROSEN, A LEADING LAW FIRM, Encourages Nextdoor Holdings, Inc. f/k/a Khosla Ventures Acquisition Co. II Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – KIND, KVSB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!