GenXFinancial's MyRemoteFA® Expands Services and Team, Launches Private Client Division
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks slip, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
"Today's clients are comfortable working remotely and value having a dedicated professional to guide their financial plans," said
The expansion includes the hiring of two new team members and the addition of ongoing financial planning services and OnDemand educational resources, complementing the high-net-worth wealth management services provided by the newly launched Private Client Division.
"MyRemoteFA® has grown revenues by 25% year over year and now oversees
In addition to serving its clients, MyRemoteFA® also acts as a continuity partner for most Innovative Financial Group (IFG®)'s national network of advisors, providing assurance in the event of death or disability.
The GenXFinancial Family of Companies, includes MyRemoteFA®, Innovative Financial Group, and SellMyFinancialPractice, provides comprehensive solutions for advisors and clients committed to shaping the future of financial advising.
For more information about MyRemoteFA®, please visit www.myremotefa.com
Securities and investment advisory services offered through Osaic Wealth, Inc. member FINRA/SIPC. Osaic Wealth is separately owned and other entities and/or marketing names, products or services referenced here are independent of Osaic Wealth. (833) 411-6932
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/genxfinancials-myremotefa-expands-services-and-team-launches-private-client-division-301935482.html
SOURCE GenXFinancial LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sungrow Volunteer Week 2023: Go For Nature
- Ferguson Pyatt Selected as Architect for Colorado's First Charter School on Tribal Land
- Transaction in Own Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!