Gates Industrial to Participate in Citi's 2021 Global Industrials Conference
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DENVER, Feb. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE: GTES), a global manufacturer of innovative, highly engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions, today announced that the Company will participate virtually in Citi's 2021 Global Industrials Conference on Thursday, February 18, 2021. Ivo Jurek, Chief Executive Officer, will present at 11:20 a.m. Eastern time.
To listen to a live webcast of this presentation, please visit the Events & Presentations section of the Gates Investor Relations website at investors.gates.com, and click on the event webcast link.
About Gates Industrial Corporation plc
Gates is a global manufacturer of innovative, highly engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions. Gates offers a broad portfolio of products to diverse replacement channel customers, and to original equipment ("first-fit") manufacturers as specified components. Gates participates in many sectors of the industrial and consumer markets. Our products play essential roles in a diverse range of applications across a wide variety of end markets ranging from harsh and hazardous industries such as agriculture, construction, manufacturing and energy, to everyday consumer applications such as printers, power washers, automatic doors and vacuum cleaners and virtually every form of transportation. Our products are sold in 128 countries across our four commercial regions: the Americas; Europe, Middle East & Africa; Greater China; and East Asia & India.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gates-industrial-to-participate-in-citis-2021-global-industrials-conference-301226605.html
SOURCE Gates Industrial Corporation plc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBHS and UL expand partnership to improve asphalt shingle performance against hail
- Bitcoin Depot® Receives the Startup Weekly's 2021 Financial Services & Insurance Companies to Watch Award
- The National Security Space Association and Zoic Labs Team Up to Celebrate and Honor the Life and Legacy of General Thomas S. Moorman