Gaming Innovation Group - Mandatory notification of trade
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OSLO, Norway, Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Protocol Ventures AB, a company owned by Petter Nylander, Chairman of the board and primary insider of Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GiG), has today purchased 21,800 shares in GiG at a price of SEK 22.95 per share. After this transaction, close associates of Petter Nylander owns 119,800 shares in GIG.
For further information, please contact:Petter Nylander, Chairman of GiG, firstname.lastname@example.org +46 76 525 09 55
About Gaming Innovation Group (GiG)Gaming Innovation Group is a leading iGaming technology company, providing solutions, products and services to iGaming Operators. Founded in 2012, Gaming Innovation Group's vision is `To be the industry leading platform and media provider delivering world class solutions to our iGaming partners and their customers. GiG's mission is to drive sustainable growth and profitability of our partners through product innovation, scalable technology and quality of service. Gaming Innovation Group operates out of Malta and is dual-listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol GIG and on Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker symbol GIGSEK. www.gig.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
SOURCE Gaming Innovation Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rhia Ventures: Shareholders Challenge Pfizer, The Home Depot, and JPMorgan Chase on Values Misalignment -- Proposals Say Political Spending and Corporate Values Are at Odds
- Superior Access becomes bolt access
- Kaycha Labs Announces Next Lab Location in Tempe, Arizona