GT Apeiron Therapeutics Strengthens Advisory Board
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SHANGHAI, April 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Keith Lenden and Dr. Honggang Bi has been appointed as new members of the Advisory Board at GT Apeiron Therapeutics, an AI empowered drug discovery start-up developing oncology therapeutics. Mr. Lenden and Dr. Bi add further expertise in drug discovery innovation, translational medicine, and clinical development; and deep knowledge and perspectives from both USA and Asia-Pacific region, to the Company's Advisory Board.
Mr. Keith Lenden is a seasoned entrepreneur and leader in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries with a proven track record in company formation, executive and project leadership, corporate development and product and market strategy. Mr. Lenden is a Venture Partner at ARCH Venture Partners and a co-founder of Autobahn Therapeutics, Boundless Bio, Receptos (acquired by Celgene), and Abide Therapeutics (acquired by H. Lundbeck A/S).
Dr. Honggang Bi is currently Senior Vice President, Drug Development Head APAC, and General Manager China at Covance by Labcorp, a proven global leader and expert in preclinical development, clinical trial testing and clinical trial management. Dr. Bi brings more than 28 years of industry experience as he held R&D leadership roles at companies such as SmithKline Beecham, Parke-Davis, Pfizer, and Frontage, prior to joining Covance.
The Advisory Board will help support the advancement of Company's differentiated portfolio, including next generation selective CDK inhibitors for oncology.
About GT Apeiron Therapeutics
GT Apeiron Therapeutics is a Shanghai-headquartered biotechnology platform utilizing artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art technologies for drug discovery. For more information please visit: http://www.apeiron-bio.com/
SOURCE GT Apeiron Therapeutics
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK Gambler Stands To Win £7m After Betting £5m On Anthony Joshua To Beat Tyson Fury
- Clark Atlanta University Partners With the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation (NCBCP) To Launch $1 Million Partnership At CAU To Establish The NCBCP Thomas W. Dortch, Jr. Southern Civic E
- Karen Fukuhara Receives an IMDb STARmeter Award at Identity 2021 Celebrating Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!