G/O Media Releases Statement Following Jarrard Withdrawing Claims in Jarrard v. G/O Media Lawsuit
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, Feb. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nadine Jarrard, G/O Media's former Vice President West Coast Sales, has withdrawn her claims against the company after the evidence presented in the litigation showed she was compensated fairly. G/O Media has released the following statement:
"Nadine Jarrard, G/O Media's former Vice President West Coast Sales, has withdrawn her claims against the company after the evidence presented in the litigation showed she was compensated fairly. Ms. Jarrard resigned from G/O Media in September 2019 following a reorganization of the management team after the company's acquisition from Univision. She has withdrawn her claims against G/O Media following months of litigation in which the company has shown that Ms. Jarrard was encouraged to stay with G/O Media, that the company compensated her fairly, and that the company has a proven commitment to diversity - evidenced, among other things, by the fact that 69% of new hires in the year since her resignation have been diverse hires. G/O wishes Ms. Jarrard well with her future endeavors."
About G/O Media G/O Media reaches more than a third of all Americans online each month with over 100 million unique visitors, including its extended network. This collection of digital-first brands serves a young, diverse audience with content that reflects their shared values and passions, including category-leading sites focused on tech and science (Gizmodo); pop culture and entertainment (The A.V. Club); sports news (Deadspin); car culture (Jalopnik); modern women's interests (Jezebel); gaming (Kotaku); lifestyle (Lifehacker); food and drink (The Takeout); African American news and culture (The Root); humor and satire news (The Onion); and e-commerce (The Inventory).
G/O Media Contact:Liz MartinVP, Communicationslmartin@g-omedia.com (201) 704-1600
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/go-media-releases-statement-following-jarrard-withdrawing-claims-in-jarrard-v-go-media-lawsuit-301232588.html
SOURCE G/O Media
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AI and Machine Learning Driven Contract Lifecycle Management for Government Contractors | Webinar Hosted By TechnoMile
- Global Online Wig Store UNice Announces the Opening of its Membership System
- CGTN: From well-educated students to radicalized extremists in Xinjiang
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!