Frost & Sullivan Reveals the 50 Game-changing Technologies Transforming the Future
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 slip as COVID-19 vaccine makers fall
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Webinar offers strategic guidance and actionable ideas on the hottest technologies with maximum potential to fuel global innovation and drive commercial success
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The convergence of emerging technologies with other advanced solutions is driving powerful innovations that will generate multi-billion dollar markets and new growth opportunities across the globe. However, identifying the right technologies to focus on can be costly, complex and time-intensive.
TechVision's annual Top 50 Emerging Technologies research is an extraordinary and comprehensive analysis of the most disruptive technologies that will impact multiple industries, applications, and regions. These technologies are distributed across nine key clusters and represent the bulk of R&D and innovation activity today. Each cluster consists of a unique group of game-changing technologies that are attracting huge investments, powering cutting-edge developments, and driving the creation of new products and services through convergence.
Join Frost & Sullivan's Richard Sear, Partner, Senior Vice President and Chief Solutions Architect, for the Growth Opportunity briefing, "The 2021 Top 50 Technologies Transforming the Future," on April 27 at 11 a.m EDT or April 29 at 11:00 a.m JST. In this webinar, understand how these converging technologies will open up unprecedented opportunities for new revenue models and innovative solutions that will transform the world. In addition, learn how your technology developments compare to the most influential technologies over the past six years and next four, and what to do differently now to increase success rates in the future.
For more information and to register for the webinars, please visit:
Key benefits of attending this webinar:
- Discover the most valuable technologies poised to impact the world over the next 12-18 months, including autonomous mobile robots, hyperspectral imaging, digital biomarkers and therapeutics, solid-state battery and Flash LiDAR.
- Gain insights into the technology advancements made over the past year as a result of constantly churning tech ecosystems and how to capitalize on them to drive positive outcomes.
- Understand the key growth opportunities, financing and new business models in trending technologies such as intelligent medical triage, robotics exoskeletons, cognitive radio, and more.
- Get a first-hand look at Frost & Sullivan's comprehensive, proprietary TechVision platform, which includes strategic analysis tools such as Macro Technology Cluster Comparison and Technology Benchmarking, as well as Technical Insights, including IP activity and regional implications.
The event will be recorded and available on-demand at http://frost.ly/1ti
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.
Melissa TanFrost & SullivanP: +65 68900926E: firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/frost--sullivan-reveals-the-50-game-changing-technologies-transforming-the-future-301267332.html
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gainline Capital Partners Announces Acquisition of Galaxy Universal LLC
- GreenPath and Real Times Media Present ‘The Financial Transformation You’ve Been Waiting For!’ Featuring The Budgetnista Tiffany Aliche
- Chefling Launches its New Website and Upgrades Experience for Half a Million Home Chefs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!