Frankforter Group acquires 240-unit multifamily property in Atlanta
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up on tech gains; unfazed by vaccine pause, inflation
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ATLANTA, Feb. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Frankforter Group has acquired the Garden Walk Apartments, a 240 unit class B apartment community in Atlanta.
The property consists of 240 rental apartments located in Williamsburg Park, a few miles south of the Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, a submarket that has exhibited strong fundamental trends since 2014.
The 29-acre property provides excellent connectivity to many of Atlanta's major employment centers, economic drivers, and retail hubs.
Frankforter Group will invest over $2M to enhance the property, including the common area amenities, such as an automated delivery locker system, clubhouse upgrades, pool area renovations, and sports courts revamping.
This acquisition further fuels the group's expansion in the greater Atlanta market with some more acquisitions in the pipeline for Q1.
Stephane Benalal, Director of Acquisitions says, "We have been very active in the Atlanta market in the last few years and we are very excited to increase the group's portfolio in one of the country's growing markets. Garden Walk fits perfectly within our value add strategy. Our approach for this community is to invest a significant amount of capital to enhance the tenant experience and bring out the full potential in this property.
-About the Frankforter Group-Frankforter Group is a third generation real estate investment and asset management firm with a focus on acquiring institutional grade multifamily and commercial real estate in Canada and the United States, with a proven track record of realized returns to our investors led by an experienced team, with well over 40 years and $1 billion + in transaction experience.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/frankforter-group-acquires-240-unit-multifamily-property-in-atlanta-301223265.html
SOURCE The Frankforter Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Lockwood Group Recognized by the Financial Times as an Americas' Fastest Growing Company
- Penn State's Industrial Biotechnology Ecosystem Continues to Bloom
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Improved Information System for School Buses (CCT-4377)