Fox Dealer Now Participating in the General Motors Dealer Digital Solution Digital Advertising Program
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Fox Dealer is now participating in Enhanced Digital Advertising and in-Market Retail
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PASADENA, Calif., Feb. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- We are proud to announce that Fox Dealer has completed all requirements to participate in the Digital Advertising Program under the GM Dealer Digital Solution.
This allows Dealers the opportunity to leverage in-Market Retail (iMR) funds to reimburse themselves for the cost of their Digital Advertising services. Please refer to the iMR Dealer Program guidelines located at www.gmlam.com for further information.
Providers who are participating in the Digital Advertising Program provide advertising solutions that include:
- Improved efficiency, coordinated spend and strategy across all tiers of advertising
- Participation commitment for:
- Streamlined packages each offering full-service solutions for sales and fixed ops
- A single, managed monthly fee with cap
- Performance accountability
- Day 1 Go-to-Market readiness
- Strategic and tactical advertising coordination with brands and LMAs
- Dashboard for visibility into performance
If you have any questions about the benefits of Digital Advertising Program, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at 866-391-1718 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Media Contact: Gary Delossa 310-487-3393 email@example.com
SOURCE Fox Dealer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Talroo Releases High-Volume Recruiting Guide for Successful Hiring at Scale
- Boyne Resorts Announces Expiration of Cash Tender Offer for Any and All of Its 7.250% Senior Secured Second Lien Notes due 2025
- PlainID Co Founder named top 25 Women Leaders in Cybersecurity of 2021