Fortrex Capital spend 20,000,000 GBP to establish their Derivatives Exchange
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Fortrex Capital - A trusted authority on digital asset investing, they provides secure access and diversified exposure to the derivative asset class.
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Feb. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- In February 2021, Fortrex Capital announces that they plan to establish a derivative cryptocurrency exchange in the scheme of digital assets being adopted worldwide. According to their statement, their trading platform would be called Fortrex Exchange, which traders and investors around the world can access.
Speaking to their spokesman, he says, "We focus mainly on the East Asian and South East Asia market such as Japan, Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia, which witnessed a tremendous growth rate in the digital assets. Moreover, legal procedures are also being carried out in the US to provide the US market with financial derivative services legitimately."
In their Business Strategy Report, some highlight features might appear in the Fortrex Exchange:
- Price Manipulation Security systems, which observes for irregularities across all trading pairs and moderate the risk of accidental liquidations and short-squeezes;
- Cloud Scalability Configuration, which is able of managing up to 10,000 transactions per second;
- Collaboration with Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum Network, Tron Protocol to utilize the price matching mechanism and prevent stuck traffic network during the high volume peak;
- Feed Data panel provides an in-depth overview of Market Capitalization, 24h Volume, Greed and Fear Index, etc.
About Fortrex Capital Ltd, it is a private limited company incorporated in England with company number 13192073, and whose registered office address at 1 Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 2PF, United Kingdom. At the moment, Hayden Schofield is the Chief Executive Officer to direct the company.
Contact: Phone Number: +44 (0) 2038 235425, Email: Support@Fortrex.Exchange
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fortrex-capital-spend-20-000-000-gbp-to-establish-their-derivatives-exchange-301234963.html
SOURCE Fortrex Capital
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 2021 Jeep® Gladiator Texas Trail Celebrates Largest Truck Market, Jeep Badge of Honor Program Adds Two Texas Trails
- Swahili Village--New Restaurant Combines African Food and Continental Topics
- Recording Artist and Entrepreneur, Jeezy, Collaborates with Oasis Digital Studios to Offer a Custom-Designed NFT Featuring his Iconic Snowman Logo