Former FDA Commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb Discusses Medicare and Future of Health Care in Free Virtual Event
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Leading Physicians and Population Health Experts of Summit Health to Provide Local Perspectives on Medicare
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BERKELEY HEIGHTS, N.J., March 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- What's the future of health care? What do the pandemic and new Biden Administration mean for Medicare and your health? Americans ages 64 and older are invited to register for a free virtual event on March 25, 2021, at 1 p.m. ET featuring former FDA Commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb and population health and value-based care experts at Summit Health who will address some of today's most pressing health care issues. A Summit Health breakout session will feature Jeffrey Le Benger, MD, CEO, in conversation with Jack Cappitelli, MD, Chief Medical Officer, NJ Region, and Jamie Reedy, MD, Chief of Population Health, about Medicare and related topics.
With COVID-19 dominating much of today's conversation, many older Americans especially are wondering what the pandemic means for Medicare and their access to health care. Hosted by Advise Insurance, the event - Medicare 2021 and Beyond - will answer their questions and help them navigate these challenging times.
Event details:Event name: Medicare 2021 and Beyond Date: Thursday, March 25, 2021 Time: 1 p.m. ET/12 p.m. CT
Register online or by phone for this don't-miss event: Registration Link or (908) 224-4584
- Conversation with Dr. Scott Gottlieb, 23rd commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), moderated by Seema Verma, former Administrator of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Summit Health panel discussion with Dr. Jeffrey Le Benger, CEO, and Dr. Jack Cappitelli, Chief Medical Officer, NJ Region, moderated by Dr. Jamie Reedy, Chief of Population Health
Medicare 2021 and Beyond is sponsored by Advise Insurance, a licensed Medicare agency that provides Medicare education and helps beneficiaries select a plan that meets their healthcare needs and includes their trusted doctor. To learn more or schedule a free Medicare consultation, go to AdviseInsurance.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/former-fda-commissioner-dr-scott-gottlieb-discusses-medicare-and-future-of-health-care-in-free-virtual-event-301254278.html
SOURCE Summit Health
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volaris, the Lowest Cost Publicly Traded Airline in the Americas reports Strong Liquidity Position of Ps.8.7 billion as of March 31, 2021
- Engage2Excel Named a Top Employee Engagement Provider by HRO Today for Third Year
- EPRI CEO: U.S. Must Triple the Rate of Energy-Related Carbon Reduction to Achieve 2030 Goal