FoneGeek Releases iOS System Recovery to Fix 150+ iOS Issues
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
iPhone/iPad stuck on Apple logo, black screen, Recovery mode, or screen won't turn on? FoneGeek has launched iOS System Recovery to help users solve 150+ iOS system problems.
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CLINTON, N.Y., Feb. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- FoneGeek, a professional software company that develops mobile utilities and multimedia tools, officially releases iOS System Recovery to fix all iOS/iPadOS/tvOS problems without turning to a technical specialist.
It offers 2 different modes (Standard mode and Advanced mode) to resolve different iOS problems with higher fixing rate than iTunes and other competitors. The Standard mode helps to solve most common iOS system problems without losing any data. The Advanced mode aims to repair more serious iOS issues, however, it will case data loss on the device.
FoneGeek iOS System Recovery is the best alternative when you get errors while using iTunes to restore or backup your iPhone/iPad or when iTunes makes your iPhone getting stuck. It can easily fix different kinds of iTunes errors with high success rate and there is no data loss.
Downgrading iOS through iTunes restore is a complicated task. FoneGeek iOS System Recovery also enables to downgrade your iOS to the previous version without iTunes or jailbreaking the device if encounter errors after upgrading to the latest version.
With advanced technology and professional support, you can easily and quickly fix various iOS issues and get your iPhone/iPad back to normal.
Check Out the Outstanding Features Below:
- It is the best alternative to iTunes. Its exclusive technology makes it possible to fix most iOS problems that iTunes is unable to fix.
- It supports to repair various iOS/iPadOS system problems like stuck on white Apple logo, Recovery/DFU mode, black screen, boot loop, etc.
- If you use Standard mode, the data will be safely kept on your device after the fixing process.
- It is perfectly compatible with iOS 14.4/14/13/12, iPhone 12/12 Pro/11/11 Pro/XS/XR/X/8/7.
- It comes with an easy-to-understand interface that helps to fix iOS issues within minutes.
Price and Availability:
Free trial version and paid version are available now on the FoneGeek website: https://www.fonegeek.com/ios-system-recovery.html
FoneGeek is a professional software provider, focusing on different issues that people encountered on iOS, Android, Windows and Mac platforms. It provides solutions for data recovery, screen unlock, system repair, password recovery, phone transfer, as well as multimedia tools like video converter and video downloader. Supported by passionate R&D, marketing and product teams, FoneGeek software products are trusted and loved by users all over the world.
For more details, please visit: https://www.fonegeek.comFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/FoneGeek.SoftwareTwitter: https://twitter.com/fonegeekwareYouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTySgtslWckFHybaAWJNNdA
Video (YouTube): https://youtu.be/Y3g7RgMenvM
Press release distributed by PRLog
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- More Than 100 Business Leaders Join Call To Discuss Non-Partisan Action Against Restrictive Voting Law Proposals
- Global Online Wig Store UNice Announces the Opening of its Membership System
- YFX.COM - Protocols and Products That Serve Users