Flex to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN JOSE, Calif., June 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Flex (NASDAQ: FLEX) announced today that Mike Thoeny, President, Flex Automotive Business Group and David Rubin, Vice President, Investor Relations will participate in the following investor conference:
Fox Advisors Transportation Technology Conference 2021
Date: June 22, 2021Presentation time: 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET
Registration for the live webcast can be found at: https://www.foxadvisorsllc.com/2021-transportation-technology-conference/ and replay of the event will be available on the Flex Investor Relations website at https://investors.flex.com.
About FlexFlex (Reg. No. 199002645H) is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to diverse industries and end markets.
Contacts:Investors & AnalystsDavid A. Rubin 408.577.4632David.Rubin@flex.com
Media & PressMark PlungyDirector, Corporate Public Relations(408) 442-1691Mark.Plungy@flex.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/flex-to-participate-in-upcoming-investor-conference-301315372.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Program Showcases Select Local Eateries, Invites Foodies To Explore Garden Grove
- ABLIC Launches the S-191L/N Series of High-withstand Voltage Battery Monitoring ICs for Automotive Use With the New Function of Supply Voltage Divided Output, an Industry First(*1), Contributing to Fu
- Farmland® Donates $5,000 to Nebraska FFA Association and More Than 160,000 Servings of Protein to Local Omaha Food Bank as Part of its Honoring the Heartland Tour
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!