Fla.'s Housing Market: Median Prices Continue to Rise in August
- Wall St rises on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
- Yen roars, bonds flinch as Japan teases rates shift
"Prospective buyers continue to be drawn to
Last month, closed sales of existing single-family homes statewide totaled 22,917, down 7.9% from
"Mortgage interest rates continue to be the most dominant factor in sales trends here in
"These elevated levels of home prices continue to offset the impact of lower levels of sales when it comes to dollar volume, which is calculated as the total combined sale value of all home transactions closing each month," O'Connor said. "August's dollar volume of closed existing single-family home sales in
"Year to date through August, single-family dollar volume in
On the supply side of the market, single-family existing homes ticked up slightly to reach a 3-months' supply in August while condo-townhouse properties rose to a 3.8-months' supply.
Florida Realtors® serves as the voice for real estate in
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/flas-housing-market-median-prices-continue-to-rise-in-august-301935111.html
SOURCE Florida Realtors
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EPAM Named a Leader in 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Custom Software Development Services, Worldwide
- Wood Partners Says Welcome Home to Residents of Cumming, Georgia's Newest Luxury Apartment Community: Alta Northerly
- KEDRION ANNOUNCES AN EIGHT-YEAR EXTENSION OF THE DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT WITH KAMADA IN THE US FOR KEDRAB®
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!