FirstBanc of Alabama, Inc. of Talladega, AL, parent company of First Bank of Alabama Completes Acquisition SouthFirst Bank
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Bank Deepens Presence and Commitment to the Community
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TALLADEGA, Ala., April 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- FirstBanc of Alabama, Inc., parent company of First Bank of Alabama, announced today that it has completed the acquisition of SouthFirst Bank.
With the transaction finalized, the combined First Bank of Alabama team continues to work diligently to successfully integrate the former SouthFirst Bank with the systems conversion planned for July 2021. Chad Jones, President and CEO of First Bank of Alabama, commented, "We are excited to partner with the SouthFirst team. This combination will expand our presence in Talladega County, and in particular give us a physical location in the southern end of the county, while also allowing us to enter the Clanton and Chilton County market. We are excited to add the SouthFirst associates to our bank family. SouthFirst customers will be positively impacted with exceptional service and a diverse array of product offerings."
First Bank of Alabama was advised in the transaction by Olsen Palmer, LLC as financial adviser and Jones Walker, LLP as legal counsel.
About the CompanyFirst Bank of Alabama, based in Talladega, AL, is the banking subsidiary of FirstBanc of Alabama, Inc. and a full-service community bank with combined assets totaling approximately $815 million. Formed in 1848, First Bank of Alabama is the oldest continuously operated bank in the state of Alabama and operates offices in Talladega, Lincoln, Munford, Oxford, Ashland, Wedowee, Roanoke Woodland, and now Sylacauga and Clanton, AL. For more information, please visit www.firstbankal.com.
For additional information or questions, please contact:
J. Chad Jones President and CEO 120 North Street, ETalladega, Alabama firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE FirstBanc of Alabama
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After 59 Years, the Families of Flying Tiger Line Flight 739 Receive Closure
- Dillard’s, Inc. Announces New $500 Million Share Repurchase Program and Declares $0.15 Cash Dividend
- Oregon’s Longview Ranch, Sticking True to Cowboy Heritage
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!