First United Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2021 Dividend
- Futures slip as focus shifts to earnings from tech-related firms
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OAKLAND, Md., March 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- First United Corporation (NASDAQ: FUNC) announces that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $.15 per share that will be payable on May 3, 2021 to holders of record of the Corporation's common stock as of April 19, 2021.
About First United Corporation
First United Corporation is the parent company of First United Bank & Trust, a Maryland trust company with commercial banking powers. The Bank's wholly-owned subsidiaries include OakFirst Loan Center, Inc. and OakFirst Loan Center, LLC, both of which are finance companies, and First OREO Trust and FUBT OREO I, LLC, both of which were formed for the purposes of holding, servicing and disposing of the real estate that the Bank acquires through foreclosure or by deed in lieu of foreclosure. The Bank also owns 99.9% of the limited partnership interests in Liberty Mews Limited Partnership, which was formed for the purpose of acquiring, developing and operating low-income housing units in Garrett County, Maryland. The Corporation's website is www.mybank.com.
SOURCE First United Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Thirty Years of Research Delivers Breakthrough for Dry Eyes with EverTears® Launch
- eSupport Health announces funding from the National Multiple Sclerosis Society as the capstone to its pre-seed raise
- NuVinAir Global Awards Two New Franchises & Multiple Franchise Extensions to Seasoned Business Executives