Federal Contractor Announces Multi-Million Dollar VA Projects
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Hamilton Pacific Chamberlain is set to begin the safety updates this year
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WASHINGTON, May 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Hamilton Pacific Chamberlain (HPC), a service disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Waldorf, MD, has announced the acquisition of multiple million-dollar federal contracts spanning various VA Medical Centers in Maryland and Washington, DC, as well as government buildings in and around the DC Metropolitan area.
In Perry Point, MD, HPC has been contracted to upgrade the fire alarm system for the entire VA Medical Center campus. HPC will also be renovating the Catheterization Lab at the Baltimore VA Medical Center, upgrading the space for enhanced safety and comfort during veteran care.
HPC will be conducting various roofing projects and upgrades at the USDA Agricultural Research Center in Beltsville, MD. The federal project is slated to begin this year and will provide much needed infrastructure support to federal researchers.
Of the recent project acquisitions, Paul Hamilton, HPC's Executive Vice President said, "We're pleased to be working with the federal government to update veteran medical centers and other federal buildings during this very difficult time. These updates will no doubt aid in the safe care of vets."
These acquisitions come as HPC has announced multiple job completions including two renovation projects aimed at upgrading spaces to adapt to COVID-19 safety precautions and to enhance clinic experiences for veterans attending VA Medical Centers. The Dental Clinic entrances in both Perry Point, MD and Baltimore, MD were completed in late April.
In addition to these projects, HPC is working extensively with multiple national cemeteries across the country including cemeteries in California, Wisconsin, and Nebraska. To learn more about HPC's work with the national cemeteries, visit www.hpcvet.com.
Hamilton Pacific Chamberlain is a Federal Government contractor headquartered in Waldorf, Maryland. HPC focuses on renovations, demolition, and new construction of government and military structures. To learn more about Hamilton Pacific Chamberlain and its work with government and military structures, visit www.hpcvet.com.
SOURCE Hamilton Pacific Chamberlain
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China "618 Shopping Festival" E-Commerce Platforms Sales Report By Syntun: The GMV of 578.5 Billion Yuan
- Prime Day Logitech Deals 2021: Best Early Harmony, Webcam, Keyboard, Mouse & More Sales Tracked by Deal Stripe
- Baby Stroller, Monitor, Toys, Car Seat Prime Day Deals 2021: Early mamaRoo, Owlet, Ergobaby, Graco & UPPAbaby Deals Compiled by The Consumer Post
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!