FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers Joins Meals on Wheels America's Momentum Circle
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Commitment Enables Greater Support for our Nation's Most Vulnerable Seniors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SARASOTA, Fla., Oct. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- FYZICAL is proud to announce their commitment to Meals on Wheels America's newly established Momentum Circle. Over the past year FYZICAL has stepped up its efforts to support those hit hardest by COVID-19 and is proud to join forces with Meals on Wheels America to support our nation's vulnerable seniors who have been most brutally impacted by the pandemic.
Donors to the Momentum Circle pledge an annual contribution, providing Meals on Wheels America with the infrastructure, innovative research, programming and critical resources necessary to support the Meals on Wheels network.
"Even before COVID-19 emerged as a worldwide threat, nearly 10 million seniors in America struggled with hunger, 8 million lived in isolation and more than 7 million had incomes below the poverty line," said Kristine Templin, Chief Development Officer at Meals on Wheels America. "Now is not the time to lose momentum, so we are extremely grateful to FYZICAL for its commitment to help us ensure our senior neighbors are always safe, cared for and never feel alone."
While the rest of the country re-emerges from COVID lockdowns and restrictions, the demands from the pandemic have not subsided for homebound seniors and the local programs that serve them.
As of November 2020, nearly 9 out of 10 (86%) local Meals on Wheels programs report there is still unmet need in their communities. And even more troubling, 62% can't sustain their current clients without increased financial support.
"It's an honor to continue our partnership with Meals on Wheels America," said Brian Belmont, CEO of FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers. "October 1st begins National Physical Therapy Month and at FYZICAL, one of our core values is being altruistic. To our FYZICAL Family, being truly altruistic means that our service to our local communities does not stop at our clinic walls and it is not limited to one month or day of service. Partnering with Meals on Wheels America means that we can continue to help and serve our most at-risk seniors within our communities across the country."
For more information on Meals on Wheels America and their efforts to help vulnerable seniors please visit: www.mealsonwheelsamerica.org.
To learn more about FYZICAL or to find the nearest location, please visit www.fyzical.com.
SOURCE FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Absen to Showcase the Latest LED Display Solutions at InfoComm 2021
- Neurocrine Biosciences to Present ONGENTYS® (opicapone) and INGREZZA® (valbenazine) Data at the American Neurological Association 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting
- Amazfit Partners with Target Stores Nationwide to Provide Consumers Additional Products for a Healthier Lifestyle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!