FETV Launches on VIDGO
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SOUTH BEND, Ind., April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- FETV (Family Entertainment Television) announced today it has launched on VIDGO, a virtual TV provider and recent entrant to the fast-growing vMVPD market.
"We are delighted to launch on VIDGO," said president and CEO Drew Sumrall. "With our family-friendly entertainment, FETV is the perfect complement to any channel bundle. We look forward to partnering with VIDGO for many years to come."
FETV (Family Entertainment Television) is available nationwide to over 50 million households through DirecTV (channel 323), Dish Network (channel 82), Verizon FiOS (channel 245), Spectrum, AT&T U-verse (channel 578), Sling TV, VIDGO, Comcast (select markets), and dozens of other cable systems. FETV is dedicated to providing American households with … Real. Family. Entertainment.™
CONTACT: Angela Grabowski Vice President firstname.lastname@example.org 574-291-8200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fetv-launches-on-vidgo-301267002.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarasota's Newest Community for Active Senior Living is Open for Pre-Leasing
- Allegiant Travel Company Announces Pricing Of Common Stock
- Copel reports adjusted EBITDA of R$ 1.4 billion in the first quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!