FDA Statement on Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee Meeting
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
The following is attributed to Acting Commissioner Janet Woodcock, M.D. and Peter Marks, M.D., Ph.D., director of the FDA's Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SILVER SPRING, Md., Feb. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Following today's positive advisory committee meeting outcome regarding the Janssen Biotech Inc. COVID-19 Vaccine, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has informed the sponsor that it will rapidly work toward finalization and issuance of an emergency use authorization. The agency has also notified our federal partners involved in vaccine allocation and distribution so they can execute their plans for timely vaccine distribution.
- Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee February 26, 2021 Meeting Announcement
- COVID-19 Vaccines
- Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained
- Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines to Prevent COVID-19; Guidance for Industry
- Development and Licensure of Vaccines to Prevent COVID-19; Guidance for Industry
The FDA, an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, protects the public health by assuring the safety, effectiveness, and security of human and veterinary drugs, vaccines and other biological products for human use, and medical devices. The agency also is responsible for the safety and security of our nation's food supply, cosmetics, dietary supplements, products that give off electronic radiation, and for regulating tobacco products.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fda-statement-on-vaccines-and-related-biological-products-advisory-committee-meeting-301236757.html
SOURCE U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boomi Announces Unprecedented Customer Growth
- Short Film 'IN THE VISIBLE' Is Now Available On YouTube
- Members of Bondholder Group Sue Province of La Rioja in U.S. District Court in New York