EyeBuyDirect Unveils 2021 Eyewear Trends
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Online Retailer Invites Consumers to Make a Statement and Express Themselves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- With the pandemic predicted to continue through most of 2021, consumers will have limited opportunities to express their personal style and moods through fashion and accessories. Face coverings and Zoom meetings will be the norm for the foreseeable future. However, eyewear will be one of the few ways consumers can still make a statement.
EyeBuyDirect, the leading online retailer for prescription eyewear, has identified four key trends for 2021 that will transcend frames from functional to emotional, serving as a visual expression of consumers' beliefs and personality:
- Retro Revival: The '70s were a big trend in 2020 and continue to dominate the style scene into 2021, with chunky oval and square acetate frames in creamy neutral tones featuring yellow tinted lenses. They're fresh, funky, and oh-so-fun — a perfect conversation starter on those endless Zoom calls and stand out even when wearing a mask.
- Futuristic Flair: Inspired by a mix of '80s design with a far-away future we've yet to experience, avant-garde styles dominate the eyewear scene in 2021. Equal parts Star Trek, Daft Punk, and Aspen-ski-chalet-in-the- '80s, these edgy looks include holographic, mirrored, super angular cat-eye, and wrap-around shield styles with sculptural and winged-out frames.
- Eyewear Extravaganza: This trend embraces the bold, the fun, and the flair, injecting a little everyday decadence into life. This includes frames with pearls, jewels, silk charms and chains, gorgeous intricate temples, 3D effect styles, heart shaped, gold/silver-foil, butterflies, flames, clouds lips, lightning bolts, jungle themes, palm trees, and zebra print.
- Eco-Conscious Consumerism: There has never been a more urgent and critical time to care about our planet, its future, and the impact we carry as individuals and a human race. For the modern consumer, it's important to express their values through the conscious choices they make with their dollars, which includes eyewear that's made from recycled materials like wood, bio-acetate, bamboo, and plastic bottles.
All EyeBuyDirect glasses can be customized with blue light blocking protection and other prescription options. For fast delivery of your prescription glasses, you can choose 2-day delivery for $19. All frames are part of the Buy 1, Give 1 program, which gives customers the opportunity to donate a pair of glasses with every purchase to someone in need around the world.
EyeBuyDirect is a one-stop online optical shop for contemporary men's, women's and children's eyeglasses and sunglasses. Established in 2006, the brand champions bold style choices so customers can see the world in a whole new way and change how the world sees them. Offering over 2000 affordable frames, EyeBuyDirect owns the entire process from concept and design to manufacturing, with fashionable frames starting at just $6. Through their Buy 1 Give 1 program, a pair of eyeglasses is donated to someone in need for every order placed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- medaptus Assign Expands to Meet Evolving Needs of Hospitalists
- BlueCity CEO to Speak at Leading Global Tech Conference Collision
- Diverse, Creative & Purpose Driven Brands Hit the Red Carpet This Weekend