Evogene to Hold Virtual Investor & Analyst Days
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Oil rises above $67 in fifth day of gains on demand hopes
Hebrew language event on Monday, April 19, 2021 English language event on Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
REHOVOT, Israel, April 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Evogene Ltd. (NASDAQ: EVGN), (TASE: EVGN), a leading computational biology company today announced that it will hold virtual investor and analyst days, in both Hebrew and English, via Zoom webinars.
The meetings will feature key-note presentations from Evogene's CEO, Ofer Haviv, and the CEOs of Evogene group subsidiaries Biomica, Canonic, AgPlenus, and Lavie Bio, followed by a question and answer session.
- The Hebrew language event will be held on Monday, April 19, 2021 at 4pm IST or 9am ET. To register for this event, please visit the link:https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_MpdKOdKeTvqyR6LDbpJlCQ
- The English language event will be held on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 4pm IST or 9am ET. To register for this event, please visit the link:https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_k8B2V0g_R9e1xYv5WIpt6A
Questions to the speakers may be sent in advance of the event via the registration link or to email@example.com or may be sent via the Question and Answer link in the zoom webinar during the event.
About Evogene Ltd.:
Evogene (NASDAQ: EVGN), (TASE: EVGN) is a leading computational biology company focused on revolutionizing product discovery and development in multiple life-science based industries, including human health and agriculture, through the use of its broadly applicable Computational Predictive Biology (CPB) platform. The CPB platform, incorporating a deep understanding of biology leveraged through the power of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence, has been designed to computationally discover and uniquely guide the development of life-science products based on microbes, small molecules and genetic elements. Utilizing the CPB platform, Evogene and its subsidiaries are now advancing product pipelines for human microbiome-based therapeutics through Biomica Ltd., medical cannabis through Canonic Ltd., ag-biologicals through Lavie Bio Ltd., ag-chemicals through AgPlenus Ltd., and ag-solutions for castor oil production through Casterra Ltd.
Evogene Investor Contact:
US Investor Relations:
Rivka Neufeld / Aviva Banczewski
T: +1 646-653-7030
T: +1 646-653-7035
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biomica Announces Positive Pre-Clinical Results, Demonstrating Efficacy of BMC128 in Melanoma
- UCB showcases new research at the 73rd American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting to demonstrate broad neurology leadership and future portfolio
- Belcan and Allied Mission Group Approved for SBA Mentor-Protégé Program