Esteemed Provider, Vaughn Greene Funeral Services P.A., Co-Hosts Upcoming Free Holiday Health Event for the Community - Featuring Virtual Presentation Led by Professional Clinical Counselor, Leslie Ho
- Wall Street sell-off deepens, Nasdaq confirms correction
- Alcoa (AA) Posts Q4 EPS Beat and In-Line Revenues, Goldman Sachs Expects Results to Be 'Well Received'
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar weakens, but keeps positive outlook; sterling rises after UK data
'Holiday Health: Coping with Depression, Anxiety, and the Blues'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BALTIMORE, Nov. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Vaughn Greene Funeral Services (Vaughn Greene) announced it will be cohosting an event with Batchelor Brothers Funeral Services to offer a free virtual event open to the community, scheduled for December 9th between 5 and 6 p.m. EST. Attendees can enjoy the event from the comfort of their home or office and all are welcome to join counselor Leslie Holley, MA, LCPC, NCC, as she discusses seasonal depression, anxiety, and the blues – conditions often exacerbated by a long holiday season. Both Vaughn Greene and Batchelor Brothers are well-known minority owned funeral organization that regularly sponsors and provides such community events, in addition to its suite of funeral services. Those wishing to attend the virtual presentation are asked to preregister online.
"We recognize that this is an important time of year to be thinking about mental health," said Vaughn Greene, President and Owner. "The holidays can be especially hard on grieving families as they begin to process their emotions and memories about those who have passed away. But even those who aren't currently grieving can have a hard time around this time of year for a wide variety of reasons. So we hope you'll join us for this free community event and learn some important tips for managing holiday health."
Leslie Holley's presentation will include with chat features enabled for questions and comments. During the 45-minute session, she will discuss:
- How to identify depression and anxiety symptoms.
- Mental health obstacles presented by both the holidays and the winter season.
- Healthy coping tools to manage holiday stress and depression.
- How and when to seek additional help.
- And answer as many questions and comments as she can, given the time allotted.
Memorable Events in a Distinguished Setting – The Pavilion
Vaughn Greene has always recognized that a community repast following a funeral service, provides an opportunity for friends and family to gather and share precious memories that honor the life of loved one. The Pavilion offers the beauty of a distinguished yet comfortable gathering place in. Seating up to 200 guests, The Pavilion is an elegantly appointed, state-of-the-art, fully catered event venue that provides the perfect setting for a fellowship among family and friends.
The Pavilion is also available for other private events, all professionally catered by Class Act Catering, including:
- Parties and Reunions
- Rehearsal Dinners and Receptions
- Seminars and Business Meetings
- Community Events
- Fundraising Events
To learn more about upcoming events and services provided by Vaughn Greene, or to schedule a personal tour of the Pavilion, please visit the company website.
About Vaughn Greene Funeral Services
For more than 20 years, Vaughn Greene Funeral Services has been providing a ministry of care to Baltimore families. As a leading local, minority- and family-owned provider, the company continually strives to be the absolute best because they are passionate about what they do and honored to help families preserve their loved ones' legacy for future generations. For more information about funeral, cremation, preplanning, or repast services, please call 410-655-0015 or visit: www.VaughnCGreene.com.
Media Contact: Dina Wasmer, CMO324042@email4pr.com 410-366-9479 x101
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/esteemed-provider-vaughn-greene-funeral-services-pa-co-hosts-upcoming-free-holiday-health-event-for-the-community--featuring-virtual-presentation-led-by-professional-clinical-counselor-leslie-holley-301430107.html
SOURCE Vaughn Greene Funeral Services
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nord Anglia Dubai Wins Innovation Award At 2022 International School Awards
- Grapefruit USA, Inc. Announces NNCP Submission to Health Canada to Enable Canada-Wide Sale of Grapefruit’s Patented Hourglass™ Time Release THC+CBD Delivery Cream
- UPL announces that Bunge will acquire a 33% stake in Sinagro
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!