Equinox Gold's Chairman, Ross Beaty, to Host Virtual Investor Reception and Corporate Update
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VANCOUVER, BC, Feb. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Equinox Gold Corp. (TSX: EQX) (NYSE American: EQX) ("Equinox Gold" or the "Company") today announced that the Company's Chairman, Ross Beaty, will host a virtual investor reception commencing at 7:00 am PT (10:00 am ET) on Tuesday, February 9, 2021, including a corporate update on activities underway at the Company's projects.
Equinox Gold will release its 2021 production and cost guidance before market open on February 9th, and Christian Milau, the Company's CEO, will also discuss Equinox Gold's long-term strategy and upcoming milestones.
The investor reception will be held via webcast so that all participants have the opportunity to see the presentation slides and ask questions of Ross Beaty, Christian Milau and Equinox Gold's executive team. Investors without internet access can listen to the presentation and ask questions by joining the conference call.
Conference call Toll-free in U.S. and Canada: 1-800-319-4610 International callers: +1 604-638-5340
The webcast will be archived on Equinox Gold's website until August 9, 2021.
SOURCE Equinox Gold Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equinox Gold Increases Interest in Greenstone Project to 60%
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines
- Peloton Refutes Consumer Product Safety Commission Claims