Entergy Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend Payment to Shareholders
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW ORLEANS, Jan. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Entergy Corporation (NYSE: ETR) has declared a quarterly dividend payment of $0.95 per share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable March 1, 2021, to shareholders of record as of Feb. 12, 2021.
Entergy has paid a common stock dividend to shareholders continuously since 1988.
About Entergy CorporationEntergy Corporation (NYSE: ETR) is an integrated energy company engaged primarily in electric power production and retail distribution operations. Entergy owns and operates power plants with approximately 30,000 megawatts of electric generating capacity, including 8,000 megawatts of nuclear power. Entergy delivers electricity to 2.9 million utility customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Entergy has annual revenues of $11 billion and approximately 13,600 employees.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/entergy-corporation-announces-quarterly-dividend-payment-to-shareholders-301218254.html
SOURCE Entergy Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RE/MAX CEO Adam Contos to Address Impact of COVID-19 on Hispanic Homeownership During NAHREP National Convention Opening General Session
- REFORM Alliance Announces Continued Momentum With Legislative Win in Virginia
- Stanbridge University Expands Nursing School to Riverside