Energy Upgrade California Launches "Rename CA" Sweepstakes
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
California statewide campaign offers residents a chance to nominate names for picturesque locations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Aug. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Your name is one in a million and Energy Upgrade California (EUC) thinks it deserves to be remembered. EUC, the statewide campaign encouraging Californians to use energy better to keep California golden, has created a way for three lucky Californians to put their name quite literally on the map.
In partnership with the Sequoia Riverlands Trusts, EUC has created the "Rename CA" sweepstakes which will give sweepstakes winners the opportunity to name a single place in California, either a meadow, lake or trail in their honor. The approved name will be used for up to seven (7) years. The sweepstakes will run between August 5 and September 5 and Californians can enter to win "Rename CA" by:
- Signing up to receive weekly energy-saving text challenges at RenameCalifornia.com, by entering their Full Name and Mobile Number, and clicking the "Sign up" button to enter the "Rename CA" sweepstakes.
- Responding to weekly energy challenges sent via text message from "Goldie", the name of the text program. Accepting and responding to energy-saving text challenges from Goldie, between August 12 and September 5 will result in an additional entry and increase one's odds of winning.
- Entering by mail.
The sweepstakes will end on September 5, 2021 and entrants will be notified on or around September 20, 2021 if they are selected as one of the three winners.
By joining the Keep it Golden movement and signing up for Goldie's weekly text challenges, residents will be joining the growing movement of thousands of Californians who are fighting climate change by saving energy.
For official rules and details, visit www.RenameCalifornia.com.
About Energy Upgrade California: Energy Upgrade California® is a statewide initiative whose sole purpose is to ensure every Californian has the tools needed to keep making strides toward a cleaner, healthier, more prosperous state. Created to motivate and educate California residents and small businesses about energy management, Energy Upgrade California® has produced numerous programs and actions to help Californians take charge of their energy use overall. To learn more about Goldie and Energy Upgrade California®, visit us at www.Keepitgolden.org.
About Sequoia Riverlands Trust Sequoia Riverlands Trust is a regional nonprofit land trust dedicated to strengthening California's heartland and the natural and agricultural legacy of the southern Sierra Nevada and San Joaquin Valley. The wealth, productivity and beauty of this land inspire SRT's work to conserve it for future generations. To learn more, visit www.sequoiariverlands.org.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/energy-upgrade-california-launches-rename-ca-sweepstakes-301348960.html
SOURCE Energy Upgrade California
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midwest Tape Expands Executive Roster: Sean McManus Joins as President of Dreamscape Media, Cat Zappa Promoted to Vice President of Digital Acquisitions at hoopla digital
- RETINA-AI Health, Inc. Announces Positive Pivotal Study Results for the RETINA-AI Galaxy™ Autonomous Diabetic Retinopathy Screening Device. Regulatory Application Submitted to the FDA for Clearance.
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. to Present at Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!