Energizer Holdings, Inc. To Webcast A Discussion Of Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results On May 10, 2021
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ST. LOUIS, April 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Energizer Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ENR) will report results for its Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 before the market opens on May 10, 2021. Energizer also will discuss its results during an investor conference call that will be webcast on May 10, 2021, beginning at 10 a.m. ET. The call will be hosted by Chief Executive Officer Mark LaVigne, Chief Financial Officer Tim Gorman and John Drabik, Chief Accounting Officer.
All interested parties may access a live webcast of this conference call at www.energizerholdings.com, under the "Investors" and "Events and Presentations" tabs or by using the following link:
For those unable to participate during the live webcast, a replay will be available on www.energizerholdings.com, under the "Investors," "Events and Presentations," and "Past Events" tabs.
Energizer Holdings Inc. (Energizer, NYSE: ENR), headquartered in St. Louis, is one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of primary batteries, portable lights, and auto care appearance, performance, refrigerant and fragrance products. Its portfolio of globally recognized brands include Energizer®, Armor All®, Eveready®, Rayovac®, STP®, Varta®, A/C Pro®, Refresh Your Car!®, California Scents®, Driven®, Bahama & Co.®, LEXOL®, Eagle One®, Nu Finish®, Scratch Doctor® and Tuff Stuff®. As a global, branded consumer products company, Energizer's mission is to lead the charge to deliver value to its customers and consumers better than anyone else. Visit www.energizerholdings.com for more details.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/energizer-holdings-inc-to-webcast-a-discussion-of-second-quarter-fiscal-2021-results-on-may-10-2021-301262160.html
SOURCE Energizer Holdings, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GESDA to hold inaugural summit in October for global diplomacy initiatives based on emerging science breakthroughs
- Ÿnsect accelerates its international expansion with the acquisition of Dutch AgTech business Protifarm, as it scales into the market for human food ingredients made from insects
- SKF's first quarter results to be published on 22 April