Elah Holdings, Inc. Releases 2020 Audited Annual Report to Stockholders
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Financial Statements for 2020
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DALLAS, March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Elah Holdings, Inc. (OTC: ELLH) has released its audited annual financial statements for the 2020 fiscal year. This report and additional company information can be found at www.elahholdings.com under the Financial Releases section of the website.
About Elah Holdings
Elah Holdings, Inc. (formerly known as Real Industry, Inc.) is a holding company led by experienced business leaders that is seeking to acquire profitable businesses in the commercial and industrial markets to generate sustainable profitability and cash flows, unlock the value of our considerable tax assets, and use creative deal structures that reduce risk and ultimately create long-term value for our shareholders. For more information, visit www.elahholdings.com. Elah Holdings' stock trades on the OTC Pink Market, which is operated by OTC Markets Group, a centralized electronic quotation service for over-the-counter securities under the symbol "ELLH."
Contact:Michael HobeyElah Holdings, Inc. +1 (805) 435-1255
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/elah-holdings-inc-releases-2020-audited-annual-report-to-stockholders-301237931.html
SOURCE Elah Holdings, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biden administration forces taxpayers to fund the trafficking of aborted baby body parts, says Family Research Council
- YDX Innovation Corporate Update
- Get Real-Time Data with Vutility's PulseDrop