Effectual Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 and Type 2 Compliance, Demonstrating Commitment to Data Security and Privacy
- S&P 500 dips after US inflation data, ending weak third quarter
- Fed's preferred inflation measure softer than expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) met with China government to discuss new restrictive regulations - WSJ
- Analysts cut 3Q delivery estimates on Tesla (TSLA)
- Nike shares gain 8% on big EPS upside; Stock seen as an 'undervalued outperfomer'
A SOC 2 examination is designed to ensure that a service provider securely manages its clients' data in a way that protects the provider's interests as well as its clients' privacy.
Achieving Type 1 and Type 2 compliance demonstrates Effectual's ongoing commitment to protecting client data by adhering to the trust principles set by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants for data security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. Both audits were performed by the licensed and accredited CPA firm Coalfire, which issued Effectual's compliance reports.
The Type 1 audit process validates compliance based on a snapshot in time. The Type 2 audit tests if a company upholds its security posture over a period of time, as well as the controls' design, ensuring sustained compliance rather than a momentary achievement. As such, Type 2 is considered the gold standard, ensuring that a company is managing data in a way that protects the organization as well as its customers.
This audit strategy adopted by Effectual demonstrates that security is embedded in the company's culture and that all its employees work together to maintain compliance daily.
"Achieving SOC 2 Type 1 and Type 2 compliance will give our customers even greater confidence in our ability to keep their data safe—and our ongoing commitment to maintaining the highest standards of security and privacy," said
Effectual is a trusted managed and professional services company working with commercial enterprises and the public sector to enable digital transformation and full-stack IT modernization. As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, Effectual's experienced and passionate team focuses on enabling positive business outcomes through the effective use of cloud technology.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/effectual-achieves-soc-2-type-1-and-type-2-compliance-demonstrating-commitment-to-data-security-and-privacy-301845332.html
SOURCE Effectual Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Protector of Penguins to be Recognized as 2023 Indianapolis Prize Winner
- LOS ANGELES URBAN LEAGUE MOURNS SENATOR DIANNE FEINSTEIN'S PASSING
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Cellcard with the 2023 Cambodian Product Leadership Award for Offering Innovative Products that Provide Affordable Access to Mobile Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!