Early Warning Press Release in Respect of Atmofizer Technologies Inc.
- Wall Street reverses, ends higher in late session rally
- IBM (IBM) Shares Up 6% Following Strong Q4 Results
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- FDA Limits Use of Two Monoclonal Antibodies For COVID-19 Treatment Due to the Omicron Variant
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
This press release is issued pursuant to Multilateral Instrument 62-104 – Take-Over Bids and Issuer Bids and National Instruments 62-103 – The Early Warning System and Related Take-Over Bid and Insider Reporting Issues
MIAMI, Fla., Nov. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Ms. Catherine Brewer DeFrancesco announced that, on November 22, 2021, Ms. Brewer DeFrancesco acquired control and direction over 12.04% of the common shares ("Common Shares") of Atmofizer Technologies Inc. (the "Company").
Ms. Brewer DeFrancesco acquired control and direction by virtue of achieving investment power over 6,050,000 Common Shares held by certain shareholders of the Company by way of a contractual arrangement. Prior to, Ms. Brewer DeFrancesco had control and direction over an aggregate of 2,848,000 Common Shares. The aggregate 8,898,000 Common Shares now controlled and directed by Ms. Brewer DeFrancesco represents approximately 12.04% of the issued and outstanding Common Shares on a non-diluted basis of the Company.
Ms. Brewer DeFrancesco does not have any current intentions to significantly increase or decrease her control over the voting securities of the Company.
An early warning report prepared pursuant to the requirements of National Instrument 62-103 - The Early Warning System and Related Take-Over Bid and Insider Reporting Issues by Ms. Brewer DeFrancesco will be filed on SEDAR at www.sedar.com under the Company's profile. A copy of the early warning report filed by Ms. Brewer DeFrancesco can be obtained by contacting Ms. Brewer DeFrancesco at: 1-954-756-5314.
SOURCE Catherine Brewer DeFrancesco
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Extra Space Storage Inc. Announces Date of Earnings Release and Conference Call to Discuss 4th Quarter and Year-End 2021 Results
- Fattah Neuroscience Global Advisors Develops International Partnership to Build African Neuroscience
- Eat Beyond To Acquire Mylk Brands Inc. By Way of Plan of Arrangement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!