EPAM Announces Date for First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- World stocks at record high, oil up on strong China, U.S. data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Oil rises above $67 in fifth day of gains on demand hopes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEWTOWN, Pa., April 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. ET, on Thursday, May 6, 2021, to discuss its first quarter 2021 financial results. A news release containing these results will be issued before the call.
Investors and other interested parties can access the call in the following ways:
- A webcast of the conference call can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at https://investors.epam.com or by dialing +1 (844) 707-0662 or +1 (703) 318-2250 (outside of the U.S.) and providing the conference ID: 9376927.
- A replay will be available at https://investors.epam.com or by dialing +1 (855) 859-2056 or +1 (404) 537-3406 (outside of the U.S.) and entering the conference ID 9376927. (The replay will be available starting on May 6, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. ET until May 13, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. ET.)
About EPAM Systems
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its software engineering expertise to become a leading global product development, digital platform engineering, and top digital and product design agency. Through its 'Engineering DNA' and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver next-gen solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business outcomes. EPAM's global teams serve customers in more than 35 countries across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. As a recognized market leader in multiple categories among top global independent research agencies, EPAM was one of only four technology companies to appear on Forbes 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies list every year of publication since 2013 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list in 2019 and 2020. Learn more at www.epam.com and follow us on Twitter @EPAMSYSTEMS and LinkedIn.
To opt out from the automatic mailing list for EPAM news please submit your request to unsubscribe at https://investors.epam.com/unsubscribe.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/epam-announces-date-for-first-quarter-2021-earnings-release-and-conference-call-301261002.html
SOURCE EPAM Systems, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BNY Mellon Reports First Quarter 2021 Earnings of $858 Million or $0.97 Per Common Share
- BNY Mellon Declares Dividends
- Greenbrier Announces Pricing and Increased Size of Offering of Convertible Senior Notes