Dream Exchange, First Minority Owned Stock Exchange Releases Anthem, "Dream Again"
- Futures subdued on relentless rally in Treasury yields
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips as KeyBanc downgrades on valuation, 'soft growth' outlook
- World's biggest bond markets hit by relentless selling
- S&P 500: Analysts split on whether 4200 support will hold
- Any Q3 earnings weakness will provide 'fodder for the perfect storm', Barclays warns
"When people are listening to this song, I want them to search their souls and check to see if they have their license to dream. Sometimes, we don't dream because we don't think we have it in us to believe in the impossible. That's why in society, we find people running in place because dreaming is not as prevalent as it should be. I want people to wake up and start dreaming. Dream Exchange is an American opportunity, and I am honored to be part of this project." -
"We believe 'Dream Again' will touch the hearts of listeners and motivate them to pursue their dreams with renewed vigor. As we move towards bringing more access to our financial capital market system, it was important for us to have a song to bring our message of hope and equality to all. Let us never forget that this was an integral part of
"With 'Dream Again,' we hope to inspire all people as well as a new generation of investors and entrepreneurs to join us in creating a more just and ethical financial system," said Managing Member and Director of Dream Exchange,
The song was recorded by a group of talented musicians and vocalists and features a dynamic arrangement that highlights the song's infectious melody and uplifting lyrics. Phillips' team included multi-instrumentalist and producer
Sign-up for Dream Exchange's upcoming free webinar on
About Dream Exchange
The Dream Exchange is preparing its application and operations to become registered as the first minority-governed and owned company to operate a stock exchange in the history of
Director of Public Relations and Strategic Partnerships
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dream-exchange-first-minority-owned-stock-exchange-releases-anthem-dream-again-301841709.html
SOURCE Dream Exchange
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MycoWorks' Reishi™ Debuts on the Runway in Deadwood Studios SS24 Collection
- Ionis shares significant business and pipeline progress at Innovation Day, highlighting strength of capabilities from research and technology through commercialization
- FLYHT and Canada Jetlines Partner to Improve Operational Efficiencies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!