Dover Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date, Conference Call And Webcast
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Dover (NYSE: DOV) announced today that it will release first quarter 2021 earnings at 6:00 a.m. Central time (7:00 a.m. Eastern time) on Tuesday, April 20, 2021. Later that morning, Dover will host a conference call at 9:00 a.m. Central time (10:00 a.m. Eastern time) to discuss these results.
To participate on the conference call, please dial 1 (866) 882-5865 (domestic) or 1 (678) 894-3017 (international), reservation number 5777401. Due to the expected number of callers, please dial in at least 15 minutes before the conference is to begin and ask to be connected to the Dover teleconference.
A link to the live audio webcast will also be available on the company website at dovercorporation.com. An audio replay of the conference call will be available from 12:00 p.m. Central time, April 20, until 10:59 p.m. Central time, May 4, by dialing 1 (800) 585-8367 (domestic) or 1 (404) 537-3406 (international). The access code is 5777401. Additionally, a replay link of the webcast will be archived on Dover's website for 90 days.
Dover is a diversified global manufacturer and solutions provider with annual revenue of approximately $7 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and components, consumable supplies, aftermarket parts, software and digital solutions, and support services through five operating segments: Engineered Products, Fueling Solutions, Imaging & Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. Dover combines global scale, operational agility, world-class engineering capability and customer intimacy to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of approximately 24,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what's possible. Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under "DOV." Additional information is available at dovercorporation.com.
Vice President – Corporate Development
Vice President – Communications
and Investor Relations
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dover-announces-first-quarter-2021-earnings-release-date-conference-call-and-webcast-301266957.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clark Atlanta University Receives $3 Million From Tucker, GA Based Business For New Entrepreneurial Center
- Clark Atlanta University Partners With the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation (NCBCP) To Launch $1 Million Partnership At CAU To Establish The NCBCP Thomas W. Dortch, Jr. Southern Civic E
- 'Asleep In The Back' Collection From elbow Premieres May 7 on Digital Services For 20th Anniversary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!