DigiGone® Takes Lead in Developing Augmented Reality (AR) Software Secured with True End-to-End Encryption
- Wall Street set to rise on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- DigiGone specializes in providing secure telehealth and collaboration solutions in ultra low-bandwidth environments. - DigiGone has added AR to its digiTech software product line to meet the demand of the emerging AR market. - This hand-in-glove software solution pairs with AR headsets to provide seamless business continuity in austere environments.
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LARGO, Fla., Feb. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- DigiGone® recently partnered with RealWear® to create a rugged, hands-free, voice-based AR headset that is easily deployable and purpose-built for ultra low-bandwidth environments. This remote collaboration solution allows users to share their view and communicate with others, while also accessing a screen that is equivalent to holding a tablet at arms' length.
"Imagine broken-down equipment at a worksite, which would typically require a technician or specialist to travel to the site," President Mike Dunleavy explains. "With this solution, a crew member connects with a technician and manager, who sees what the crewmember is seeing and guides them through the repair. As well, the crew can share files, specs or video through the video arm. What separates digiTech from other remote collaboration solutions is our ability to operate in ultra low-bandwidth environments. digiTech saves lives, protects customers' ROI and improves operational efficiency."
This customizable wearable computer enhances crew safety, mitigates operational shut-downs and reduces the need for travel. Both intrinsically safe and standard options are available.
DigiGone recently upgraded its transmission of high-definition video in ultra low-bandwidth ranges and the ability to remotely control the digiTech application. This allows remote engineers or technicians to adjust settings or capture images without interacting with the wearer.
DigiGone values privacy and security above all. As part of our corporate policy, clients' digital assets and communication are secured through true end-to-end encryption. DigiGone offers customers the option to install our secure communication server application on their network, giving them total control of communication security.
About DigiGoneFounded in 2007, DigiGone® provides secure customized software platforms for industries including telehealth, maritime, energy and yachting. Drawing from his experience in the military, President Mike Dunleavy has led the company in creating a niche for customized encrypted communications solutions that operate in ultra low-bandwidth locations. DigiGone product lines include digiTech®, digiMed®, digiView® and digiChat®.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/digigone-takes-lead-in-developing-augmented-reality-ar-software-secured-with-true-end-to-end-encryption-301226511.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Andiago partners with Forbes Travel Guide to expand digital dining recommendations and booking service, brings Sharecare health security verification to restaurants in 56 countries
- Blancpain-Imaginist Literary Prize 2021 open and ready to receive submissions
- Las Vegas Sands to Announce First Quarter 2021 Financial Results