Deere, UAW reach tentative agreement
- Wall Street falls on slowing China growth, inflation worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices climb as COVID-19 recovery, power generators stoke demand
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOLINE, Ill., Oct. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Deere & Company (NYSE: DE) and the International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace and Agricultural Implement Workers of America (UAW) have reached a tentative agreement on a new six-year labor agreement covering approximately 10,100 production and maintenance employees at 12 facilities in Iowa, Illinois, and Kansas.
Deere and the UAW have also reached a tentative agreement on a new six-year labor agreement covering nearly 100 production and maintenance employees at Deere parts facilities in Denver and Atlanta.
"After six weeks of negotiations, John Deere and the UAW have reached a tentative agreement that honors the enormous contributions of John Deere's production and maintenance employees and builds a strong foundation for our shared success in the future," said Brad Morris, vice president of labor relations for Deere & Company.
"Through this agreement, John Deere reinforces our longstanding commitment to provide employees the opportunities to earn the best wages and most comprehensive benefits in the agriculture and construction industries.
Deere production and maintenance employees will have time to review the terms of the tentative agreement before a ratification vote. All Deere operations will continue as scheduled.
For future updates, please visit one.deere.com.
SOURCE Deere & Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Second Belt and Road Energy Ministerial Conference opens in Qingdao
- Unleashed Brands Debuts New Snapology Model Inside Urban Air Adventure Parks Nationwide
- Tantus Tech to Support Compass Federal on National Institutes of Health Cybersecurity Task Order
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!