Decama Capital Ltd Transforms its Lakeview Building into a Technology Hub
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LONDON and TEL AVIV, Israel, April 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Decama Capital Ltd (TASE: DCMA), a leading Israeli investment company headquartered in the UK and listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, is delighted to announce the completion of its Lakeview Building refurbishments. Beginning in September 2020, and following an investment of 2.8m on the refurbishments, these works saw the building stripped and rebuilt as a state-of-the-art technology hub.
Located on Bond Avenue in Milton Keynes in close proximity to the A5, Milton Keynes Stadium and Bletchley Railway Station, the property is a 40,000 square foot office building and features suites ranging from 550 to 2,000 square foot. Built with energy efficiency in mind, the property has an EPC rating of A & B.
Key tenants include technology companies Go Deploy, an IT Lab provider, and the Infinitive Group, a leading engineering company within the transportation and smart city sectors. The Infinitive Group are also involved in several clean energy projects, notably the Hydrogen Railway, which complements Decama Capital Ltd's plans to explore new investment opportunities in the renewable energy sector, particularly relating to hydrogen technology.
Nate Lorenzi, CEO of Decama Capital Ltd, said: "At Decama Capital Ltd, we are always seeking new ways to build our portfolio and add value to the properties we invest in. As we enter into the green energy market, this project marks a significant stage in our company's expansion journey."
About Decama Capital Ltd
Decama Capital Ltd is an Israeli investment company listed on the Tel Aviv stock exchange and headquartered in London. Decama Capital engages in real estate activities, management and operation of properties for rent and sale.
SOURCE Decama Capital Ltd
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allyship is Key to Creating Inclusive Workplaces
- Local Black-owned scratch kitchen in Anacostia launches new meal delivery service
- US-Based Klay Media Joins As Official Practice Jersey Sponsor Of SS Campobasso
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!