Death Care Services Industry | BizVibe Adds New Death Care Companies Which Can Be Discovered and Tracked
- Wall Street slips from all-time peaks, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, March 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- BizVibe is continuing to expand the number of companies which can be discovered and tracked within their death care services category offering. Users can browse high-quality company profiles, allowing them to discover 8,500+ death care services companies, spanning across 60+ countries, which are categorized into 10+ products and services.
Gain access to BizVibe company profiles. Discover Companies for Free
Companies listed under this NAICS classification are defined as being primarily engaged in preparing the dead for burial or interment, conducting funerals, operating sites or structures reserved for the interment of human or animals remains, and/or cremating the dead. BizVibe's detailed company profile insights help users to discover, track, evaluate, and connect with death care services companies from all over the world.
More Details: https://services.bizvibe.com/Death-Care-Services/
What's in a BizVibe Company Profile?
The 10 million+ company profiles on BizVibe's platform contain high-quality insights, helping procurement and sales teams find trusted suppliers and target sales prospects. Some of the valuable information found in these company profiles include:
- Organizational insights such as key competitors, operating categories, products, and service offerings
- Employee details such as key company personnel, stakeholders, and decision makers
- Company performance and risk monitoring
- Latest company news with the option to sign up for weekly or monthly alerts
Quickly find the right companies best suited for your business. Get started for free
Related Product and Service Categories
BizVibe's death care services industry group is categorized into 10+ related products and services. Discover companies for all 10+ offerings which include:
- Undertaker services
- Embalming services
- Cremation services
- Cemetery management services
Discover Companies in the Other Services Industry
BizVibe lists death care services as a part of their other services industry. This industry contains 14 total industry groups which all contain hundreds of company profiles that can be viewed for free. These profiles are segmented into the following categories:
- Automotive Repair and Maintenance
- Personal Care Services
- Civic and Social Organizations
- Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- Personal and Household Goods Repair and Maintenance
BizVibe for Buyers and Sellers
BizVibe is the modern B2B platform dedicated to connecting global buyers and sellers. Powered by the latest best-in-class solutions, BizVibe provides outstanding product features for both category managers and sales professionals.
For buyers, BizVibe helps companies quickly discover and shortlist suppliers, compare companies, create customized alerts for supplier news, and send RFI/RFPs from pre-built templates. For sales teams, Bizvibe allows users to efficiently build prospects lists, track and evaluate companies, and integrate their CRM.
This all-in-one platform was designed to equip users with all necessary tools needed to complete the entire buying/sales cycle in a single workspace.
BizVibe has been conceptualized and built by a team based out of Toronto, Bangalore, and London. We are a branch of Infiniti Research and have dedicated units in all three locations. BizVibe helps buyers find the most relevant suppliers from around the world and help sellers target prospects who need their products and/or services. For more information, please visit www.bizvibe.com and start for free today.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/death-care-services-industry--bizvibe-adds-new-death-care-companies-which-can-be-discovered-and-tracked-301255708.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- This Week, VoLo Foundation Celebrates Earth Day With Florida Climate Week
- ShoppingGives Launches In-store Charitable Giving Option for Shopify Merchants Through Shopify POS
- Mountain America Covering Adoption Fees at the Humane Society of Utah to Help Homeless Pets Find New Homes