Daxbot Announces First Funding Round
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Daxbot, Inc. an urban robotics company is launching its first round of funding.
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PHILOMATH, Ore., Sept. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Daxbot, Inc. announced the launch of their Regulation Crowdfunding raise. Daxbot's vision is to bring robots into the service of humanity. To that end, their first urban robot is focused on the growing food delivery market. Daxbot has several robot deployments scheduled this year in different cities across the United States.
The goal of the funding round is to increase the number of robots and be able to have delivery robots in 10 key cities across the United States in 2022.
"Dax seems to become a celebrity wherever he goes," said CEO, Jason Richards. "We wanted to give people that believe in our vision, that are fans of Dax to be able to invest and own a piece of that vision."
To learn more about the Daxbot funding round, please visit: https://www.startengine.com/daxbot
Daxbot's mission is to put robots in the service of humanity. The first step towards that is Dax, an urban delivery robot. Possibly the most unusual aspect of Dax delivery robots is that they are some of the only interactive robots in existence.
We're making robots that we like
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/daxbot-announces-first-funding-round-301379681.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ionis' partner Biogen provides update on tofersen Phase 3 VALOR study in SOD1-ALS
- Celebrate National Pasta Day With I ❤ San Marzano DOP
- Crypto ELONGATE Officially Reveals Its Tech Roadmap, Wins Award For Best Social Impact Project 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!