Darden Restaurants, Inc. Announces Retirement of Board Chairman
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
"Serving as Darden's CEO and as a member and Chairman of the Board of Directors has been an honor," said
Darden Chief Executive Officer,
Darden is a restaurant company featuring a portfolio of differentiated brands that include Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Yard House, Ruth's
SOURCE Darden Restaurants, Inc.: General
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prism Specialties Experts Share How to Prepare Your Home for the Winter Season
- SUSTAINABLE MARKETS INITIATIVE AGRIBUSINESS TASK FORCE LAUNCHES BLENDED FINANCE FRAMEWORK TO MAKE REGENERATIVE FARMING MAINSTREAM
- WANTIFO Launches Hair Dryer DualCare with Advanced Plasma Ionic Tech
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!