Dannelle (Dani) Belhateche, PE, Joins Braun Intertec Permitting and Compliance Team
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MINNEAPOLIS, June 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Braun Intertec, an engineering, consulting, and testing firm with more than 35 offices in seven states, is pleased to announce Dani Belhateche, PE, has joined as the technical director of the environmental permitting and compliance team. Belhateche brings more than 30 years of consulting, operational, and engineering experience with expertise that spans environmental, health and safety compliance; air quality; water quality; and hazardous waste.
"We are thrilled Dani is joining Braun Intertec to develop the technical practice that supports our environmental permitting and compliance team as we advance our regulatory expertise and consulting services," said Jon Carlson, Braun Intertec CEO. "As a highly experienced industry veteran in environmental permitting and compliance, Dani is a key addition to our environmental consulting practice we continue to expand."
As technical director, Belhateche will continue to develop the technical practice for compliance and permitting while also serving as a subject matter expert to Braun Intertec staff as the company increases the breadth and depth of its environmental consulting services. While based in Houston, Belhateche will consult on projects across the country. Her expertise consists of industrial and municipal facilities, which include power generation plants; petroleum refineries and storage and distribution terminals; industrial manufacturing; upstream onshore and offshore oil and gas exploration and production; municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants and collection systems; wood and paper processing plants; rail yards; metal forging and electroplating plants; semiconductor manufacturing facilities; and solar panel manufacturing sites.
Braun Intertec offers specialized permitting and compliance expertise including stormwater pollution prevention plans (SWPPP); environmental management systems; wastewater permits; air permits; and spill prevention, control and countermeasures (SPCC).
About Braun Intertec Based in Minneapolis, employee-owned Braun Intertec (www.braunintertec.com) is a premier engineering, environmental consulting and testing firm with more than 1,000 employees located in Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, Texas and Wisconsin.
SOURCE Braun Intertec
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WRLD1 / TVNET : Evolution of the Wellness Culture in the Age of Global Health Challenges
- Antengene Announces the Approval of First-in-Class Oral XPO1 Inhibitor Selinexor in South Korea for the Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma and Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- SRI Holdings LLC Acquires Parkfield Insulation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!