Dan Skelly Joins Platinum Real Estate In Florida
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Dan Skelly, broker/owner of Orson Hill Realty in Colorado, has just joined forces with Platinum Real Estate in Marco Island, FL.
MARCO ISLAND, Fla., April 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Dan Skelly joins Platinum Real Estate in Marco Island, Florida. Dan Skelly, the current broker/owner at Orson Hill Realty in Colorado, is very excited to get back to the beach for part of the year. Dan lived in Florida for the majority of his adult life and loves everything about the sunshine state. He especially loves the real estate market. After 10 years as a broker in Colorado Dan wanted to branch out to the fast-paced Florida real estate market. Dan will be working from the Platinum Real Estate office in Marco Island but will work with buyers, sellers, and investors all over Southwest Florida and Colorado.
Skelly started as a real estate broker in Colorado about 10 years ago. He started his own firm about five years ago and has grown his career exponentially. After leaving Southwest Florida in 2009 Skelly would always come back and visit just waiting for a good time to open in the Southwest Florida market. Skelly believes that time is now.
Skelly lived in Fort Myers and Key West, FL prior to moving to the mountains of Colorado. Skelly will be splitting his time between the offices. Skelly said, "It's good to have a place to go and warm up in the middle of winter."
Dan SkellyAgentDan Skelly239-933-1766[email protected]
This release was issued through WebWire®. For more information, visit http://www.webwire.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dan-skelly-joins-platinum-real-estate-in-florida-301518528.html
SOURCE Dan Skelly
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Times: Xi's Shanghai inspection tour highlights top priorities
- AKC Dachshund NY, Chase Chrisley Join Hands to Bring Holiday Cheer to Families in Need
- VectorStock.com Releases A Library Of EPS Images For Illustration & Design Work
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!