D'Amelio Brands Announces $5M Investment and Foray into the Food & Beverage Space
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Fifth Growth Fund Joins D'Amelio Brands in a Strategic Partnership to Introduce D'Amelio Foods to Their Brand Portfolio
D'Amelio Foods will offer an array of high-quality, flavorful, and accessible snacks, with the first product hitting shelves nationwide this fall. With the goal of creating unique flavors and a desire to transform everyday snacking into a joyful experience, the D'Amelio family will be intimately involved in product development and formulation, as well as marketing, brand building, and fulfillment.
As part of this strategic partnership, FGF partner
"I am excited to join the Board of Directors at D'Amelio Brands and support their expansion into the Food & Beverage sector. This collaboration between
The announcement of D'Amelio Foods follows the company's first-ever brand venture,
ABOUT THE D'AMELIO FAMILY
The D'Amelio family, referred to as the "first family of TikTok" by The Guardian have quickly become digital phenomenons. The family social media megastars have a combined social following of over 400 million and a successful TV show on Hulu (season 3 coming later this fall). The dynamic sister duo, 19-year-old Charli and 21-year-old Dixie are the most watched faces of their generation. Charli is the leading female TikTok creator, her bubbly personality, combined with her impeccable dance skills and social media sensibility, has catapulted her to stardom by captivating the screens of teens and adults worldwide.
The sister duo continues to make their mark in the fashion industry collaborating with brands like Valentino, Prada, Burberry, and PUMA. They even have launched their own clothing brand, Social Tourist. Their parents, Marc and Heidi, continue to encourage that they all use their platforms for good and to create positive change in the world. Marc leads by example, continuously shining light on causes that are important to the family, while balancing his professional career as an apparel entrepreneur and advisor in the sports industry. Full-time mom, Heidi, who previously pursued a career as a model and personal trainer, but now is an esteemed mother (who constantly oversees her family's demanding schedules) continues to pursue her own passions in wellness, fitness, and philanthropy.
In May of 2023, they launched
ABOUT D'AMELIO BRANDS
In September, D'Amelio Brands announced a
- Co-Founder, serial entrepreneur, and operator
- Internet entrepreneur and business executive
- Developer and e-commerce entrepreneur
- Apple's Senior Vice President of Services
- Chief Executive Officer of Lions Gate Entertainment
- Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning media entrepreneur and visionary producer
- Award-winning entrepreneur and beverage industry veteran
- United Talent Agency (UTA)
ABOUT FIFTH GROWTH FUND
Fifth Growth Fund ("FGF") is a
ABOUT TRUSTED INFLUENCE
Trusted Influence is revolutionizing brand, creator, and retailer connections in today's dynamic marketplace. With its full-service consumer products platform, it empowers established and emerging brands to excel. Visit www.trustedinfluenceinc.com for more information.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/damelio-brands-announces-5m-investment-and-foray-into-the-food--beverage-space-301903177.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IRO TAKES OVER THE SOHO HOUSE TENT THURSDAY NIGHT OF ART BASEL
- Eguana Announces Closing of First Tranche of Private Placement of Units and Provides Corporate Update
- Inhance Technologies Seeks Expedited Court Review to Stop One-sided Orders Issued by U.S. EPA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!